- Believe it or not, Dreams occur in both REM sleep and Non-REM sleep, because of this, it's very possible that there is not a moment of the night when our body isn't subconsciously dreaming.
- REM Dreams are mainly characterized as having crazy, insane, or bizarre plots, while Non-REM dreams head more towards the direction of repetitive and thought-like dreams.
- Staying awake for 17 or more hours can lead to an inebriated state, similar to a Blood-Alcohol Level of 0.05%.
- Depression and Anxiety has been found to be linked to sleeping less than 6 hours a night consistently .
- In a 2004 study, Scientists found people who sleep less than 6 hours a night are 30% more likely to be obese than those who sleep 7 to 9 hours a night.
That's all I have for today folks! Let me know what you think about World Sleep Day and if you think you get enough sleep every night. If you found this article interesting, don't hesitate to share it on Social Media!